AGLOW INTERNATIONAL is a network of caring and praying women dedicated to promoting the welfare and caring of women and teenage girls. Our new tag line will replace "a network of caring women". While we are still that, we have grown to a new place that encompasses so much more. Therefore our new tag line is "Every nation touched, every heart changed." Read more about Aglow International >>
AGLOW INTERNATIONAL - Ghana has over 255 fellowships throughout the country. It has over the years ministered to the welfare of women irrespective of race, colour, religion and creed.
AGLOW'S MISSION STATEMENT
Our Mission statement is "in house" and explains how we intend to do the things our vision statements says. An effective mission statement is specific and descriptive of the actual work to be undertaken be a movement. It should answer the questions, "Why do we exist?" and "What do we do?" With that in mind,our new mission statement is:
Aglow International is a kingdom Movement committed to seeing God's will done on earth as it is in Heaven. We do this through:
- Mobilizing millions into a company of warriors, champions, and global leaders of significance.
- Establishing powerful Kingdom Communities founded on the fullness of Christ in every nation of the world.
- Empowering people to develop resources that enable them to take advantage of all that God is releasing from Heaven.
- Forming apostolic teams that demonstrate the power of Heaven in the darkest places of earth.
- Cultivating a worldwide presence that creates an atmosphere of celebration, impartation, and restoration.
AGLOW GHANA MISSION STATEMENT
- To help restore and mobilize women around the world.
- To promote gender reconciliation in the body of Christ as God designed.
- To amplify awareness of global concerns from a biblical perspective.
What is the Purpose of Aglow?
Aglow is a non-profit international Christian women’s organization designed to fulfill the following purpose: -
- To introduce women to Jesus Christ, especially those not reached by commonly used methods of evangelism, by sharing the whole gospel of Jesus to meet the needs of the whole person.
- To bring women to a place of restoration that they may discover their true identity in Jesus, be filled with the love of Christ and all the fullness of God, and be equipped with the ministry gifts of the Holy Spirit to do the work of the ministry.
- To assist women in worshiping, praising and glorifying God in all area of life and to train and equip women to minister effectively.